Business travel can be a mixed bag. Yes it’s nice to get a break from the office and get out on the road (especially if you are travelling somewhere particularly nice like San Diego). But the thought of being away from friends and family, long meetings, and living in a box-like hotel room for days, weeks, or months can be a bit depressing as well.
While we can’t help you too much with the first two problems, staying in a fully furnished luxury apartment on your business trip sure beats another trip spent in a nondescript hotel that looks just like all the others and feels a long way from home. Still not convinced? Check out the rest of our reasons why corporate housing beats hotels for business travel.
It Feels Like Home
The best thing you could say about your place to stay on a business trip is that it ‘felt like home’. And let’s face it, unless your company is really splurging on a hotel for you, it’s not going to feel like home. With corporate housing, you get your own luxury furnished apartment plus amenities that goes well beyond just a bed, a desk, a dresser, a bathroom, and a TV.
- Love cooking or tired of eating out? Every apartment has it’s own full-sized kitchen.
- Need to get a little laundry done? Each apartment has it’s own washer and dryer so you never have to send out for dry cleaning again.
- Do you even want to bring your pet with you? PC Housing offers many pet-friendly corporate housing options. All of these amenities are designed with one goal in mind, to make you feel at home.
Guaranteed Business-Friendly Amenities
Corporate housing is built with business travelers in mind, unlike hotels who have to cater to all the other types of travelers as well. That means that you’re guaranteed a business-friendly environment where you can get work done just as fast as you can unwind after a long day.
- Guaranteed free high-speed wifi is still surprisingly hit and miss at hotels, but it comes as standard in all of our corporate housing.
- Coming in on the redeye or late at night? No problem, PC Housing has anytime check-in so you don’t have to wait until 3:00 PM to get into your room.
- If you need to hit the ground running on your business trip, you can request your own personally tailored welcome package filled with everything you need to feel right at home from the second you step in the door.
It’s Usually Cheaper
Corporate housing options are usually much cheaper than your average hotel room price. So if you’re the one paying for your company’s business travel or just want to look good by saving the company a money (while getting to stay somewhere nicer), corporate housing is the way to go.
PC Housing Understands Your Needs
Between providing places to stay that have all the amenities (or at least most of the amenities) of your own home, catering specifically towards business travelers, and providing both at a cost that tends to be below your average hotel price, PC Housing understands the needs of the modern business traveler and caters to them all. This simple reason makes us believe that corporate housing beats hotels for business travel.